ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

6m19d-LOVE THIS SMILE!

Dear Nevaeh,
As I am typing this, you are asleep in the crib at our house.  Mommy and Daddy are out on a date and this Grandma and Grandpa are finally enjoying alone time with you!  I love, love, love this time of my life with you and your Mommy!  Actually I am enjoying this time with both of my adult girls now.  One day your Mommy will understand when she watches you turn into a young lady!  It makes me smile to see both your Mommy and Aunt Caitlin fulfill their dreams with careers and family!  Life passes us by way tooooo quickly.....I plan on slowing down and soaking it all up this time around as a Grandma!
Love, Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!