ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

12w5d-DO YOU LIKE MY SHOES?

Grandma and Grandpa bought me some size 1 shoes but they are all tooooo big!  So Grandma took me shopping during her visit with me!  Do you like my new sandals???  They are also a size 1 but this style runs small.....more like a size 0 in the other brands.....I have tiny feet like my Mommy!

Now you see me awake!
Now you don't! (This was less than 5 minutes after the above picture was taken!)  I can self soothe myself to sleep....especially when I have my binkie and blankie!  Speaking of sleep.....last night, I slept for 9 1/2 hours, up for a bottle and went back to sleep for 2 more hours!

1 comment:

  1. so sweet and what a sleeper! thanks for commenting on my blog today...

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!