ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Friday, June 4, 2010

12w3d-BLANKIE

We went shopping and found this cute soft blankie with satin on the underside and trim.  Mommy asked Nevaeh if she liked it and Nevaeh just cooed! Mommy went to put it back on the shelf....second guessing the price and Nevaeh made a loud noise as if to say: Wait, that's my blankie!  So Grandma broke down and bought it for her!  She loves to hold it up to her face!  Just like her Aunt Caitlin.....and as you can see, she loves her binkie, just like her Mommy did!  When we got home, I leaned over Nevaeh and asked her if she liked her blankie and she nodded 3 times!  I swear!  The neighbor even saw her nod.  I know it was probably a fluke... but you know me, I had to record it!  (Notice the pink bow in her hair!!!....gotta admit it is darn cute.....I think Mommy is warming up to the idea of bows.....fingers crossed!)

Catching her smiles on camera is a bit of a trick! 

Tummy Time!  She looks just like her Mommy in this picture!

Multitasking while shopping!  She looks and acts older than just turning 3 months....Doesn't she!

1 comment:

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!