ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

11 DAYS OLD- LAST DAY OF MY VISIT

Dear Nevaeh,

Today was a bitter sweet day.  Sweet because I just spent 11 beautiful days with my first grandbaby.  It was a pure pleasure for me to help Mommy and Daddy through the late night feedings so Mommy could get up and go to school only days after a c-section!  The day was also bitter because I know I have to go home and get back to my work routine keeping these newborn days as sweet memories.  I found myself privately crying on and off these last few days knowing that my visit was slowly coming to an end.

Your Aunt Caitlin is on Spring Break and visiting with you for a whole week.  She promises to send me plenty of pictures for my daily baby fix!  Here you are at 11 days old!



It seems like yesterday that I was holding your Mommy!  Time flies.....Mommy's 22nd birthday is on Monday!  You are her birthday gift and she is a WONDERFUL mother!

Love Grandma Dason


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to read you're having to leave, but sounds like you've been a great help during the first important days.

    ReplyDelete

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!