ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Monday, January 11, 2010

28w3d- WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE/DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?

Dear Nevaeh,
Today, I started a new course for my doctoral work.....as I was listing due dates on my calendar, I realized that the timing of the last class assignment is just before your induction date!  Since doing research and writing essays are not exactly my favorite things to do, the next 10 weeks should fly by because I will be dreading the assignment due dates!  I guess that is one way to keep my mind off of this pregnancy......yeah right!

Your Aunt Caitlin is also busy with her Nursing classes and will be taking final exams during your Mommy's possible induction date  :-(  Maybe her professors will take pity on her and let her test early so she can help coach her sister through the birth!

Your G.G. Richards is also taking undergraduate classes and will be busy with finals....then there is your Mommy who is obsessing over the induction date.....as soon as she has you, she has to go back to school for finals, as well. Daddy is also taking classes, but promises to focus on your birth when the time comes!

As you can see, higher education is of importance in your family......WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE/DO WHEN YOU GROW UP?????  LOL

Love,
Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!