ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

21w4d- PREGNANCY UPDATES

Courtney felt the baby moving all around on the inside of her belly....but this time when she put her hands on her belly she felt the movements, nudges and kicks on the outside also for the first time!  How exciting!  I can't wait to feel it for myself.  She also told me that sleeping is getting trickier each night.  The other night she laid on her right side....the baby didn't liked that position and kept moving until Courtney switched sides.....however, that position didn't please Nevaeh either.....she started moving again....like she was trying to tell Courtney something!....Tooooo cute!

I read something interesting on a pregnancy website today......It is not unusual for pregnant mommy's feet to grow a 1/2 to 1 size larger and stay that way after pregnancy.....This happened to me ....I remember it sooooo well because I was and still am a shoe freak!  I had to buy new shoes after each pregnancy!  Now I know why......during pregnancy the ligaments  relax in the belly as it grows ....but not just in the belly....in the feet too! Having this type of information at our fingertips via the web is a wonderful tool that I was not so lucky to have way back when!  I am learning sooooo much and I am not the pregnant one! 

The kids won't be able to come home for Thanksgiving....but that is OK...Having SKYPE and being able to see and hear them everyday keeps a smile on my face.  They are coming home for a weekend in mid December and then again at Christmas.  When Courtney shared that she was pregnant in late July, I remembered picturing the Holidays with Courtney showing off her baby bump with family and friends during the annual Christmas parties......hard to believe Thanksgiving is two days away and Courtney's pregnancy has successfully progressed to this point of  showing off that baby bump .......It has been a long hard road for her with the previous losses....but now we can all keep praying and dreaming to the day she delivers that healthy baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!