ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

21 WEEKS PREGNANT (Almost!)

Dear Nevaeh,

Mommy will be 21 weeks in 4 hours (but you are measuring 22 weeks)!....but whose counting! (LOL).  In looking at the 22 week marker on Babycenter.com, you should be about 11 inches long from head to toe and weigh about 1 pound! (WOW).  You are starting to look like a miniature newborn.  Your lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and you are even developing tiny tooth buds beneath your gums. Your eyes have formed, but the irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If I could see inside your Mommy's belly, I'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers your body and the deep wrinkles on your skin, which you'll have until you add a padding of fat to fill them in.  I could see some of these wrinkles in your last ultrasound....especially on your neck!

Mommy sent this cute picture just a few minutes ago.....She said this is the only nice outfit that she can still fit into.....I think she needs to break down and go maternity clothes shopping....Maybe Santa is reading this post! Tomorrow I will post the 21 Week bare belly picture!


I just realized that your Mommy is pregnant with you the exact same time frame that I was pregnant with her......I should have realized this before since you will be born around her birthday.....I am a bit slow! LOL .......I will have to look up some of my pregnant pictures taken around the holidays to compare bellies.....The only tough part will be actually seeing the shape of my belly.....22 years ago we did not show off our baby bumps.  They were hidden under large (not so flattering) tops.  Will post if I find them.

Love, Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!