ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

LITTLE BIG GIRL?

Nevaeh was sitting on the potty and had a cute conversation with me that I don't want to forget..... N- See these strings? (loops inside her jeans to make the waist smaller)..... M- Yes..... N- You know ....for my birthday I want pants with no strings. That's all I want!... No strings..... M- But that's how we get the pants to fit you, because you are a little, big girl...... N-I'm not a little big girl, I'm a BIG girl.(said with arms up over her head)... I have a birthday and will be 3, so I want pants with no strings and that's all I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!