ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Monday, December 10, 2012

A FUNNY....

Today Jordyn asked to use my cell phone and I told him that my battery was low....maybe next time......

Then he asked to use my iPad and I told him that since my phone battery was low, it wouldn't be fair to give him the iPad when I couldn't give Nevaeh the phone to play games on (they don't share well!).....

Nevaeh was listening to the whole conversation......

About 5 minutes later I asked If Nevaeh took a bath with her new baby cousin last night....she said yes.....I told her I was surprised that Mommy didn't share pictures with me and she said.......

You didn't get the pictures because your phone battery is low! Pretty quick thinking on her part! LOL




Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!