ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

2.5 YRS.- FIRST DANCE CLASS


Tonight was a true deja vu for me.  I walked through the doors of a dance studio with a cute little girl in a pink leotard just as I did 22 years ago!  As I passed through the door, my first thought was....this is the first of many, many more dance classes with my sweet little girl.  My next thought strayed to the pregnant Mommy (Aunt Caitlin) who is due any day now.... Little Miss Gracyn will be Nevaeh's dance partner in a few years!  AWE!  By the way, Aunt Caitlin didn't want to miss out on this first dance class....she was there contractions and all!  She sure does love her niece! They have a special bond.

At first, I thought the dance class was a bust!  Nevaeh clung to Mommy and CRIED!  After a few minutes, she warmed up to her dance teacher, Amy, who held Nevaeh while she taught the other kids.  Next Nevaeh transitioned to the floor next to Amy....Then she transitioned into the line with the other kids.  This is a baby class for 2 and 3 year olds.  Nevaeh is the smallest and the youngest.  I peeked in several times.  One time I found her doing "heel, step, heel step, jump out, jump together"  .....The flood of memories washed over me as I went back in time to Mommy and Aunt Caitlin's dancing days!  SOOOO DANG CUTE!

At the end of class, Amy brought her to us. Nevaeh said, "I just danced, Grandma!" and gave me a high five!  As we were leaving the studio, Nevaeh announced to all the other Mommy's in the waiting room...."I did it, I did it!"  A few Moms even congratulated her!  *Melt my Heart!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!