ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

2.25 YRS. - OUR WEEKEND

Nevaeh spent the night again. We had such fun. She loves to pretend....she told Grandpa Dason, "You are my pretend Daddy and Grandma Shelly (first time she called me by my first name) is my pretend Mommy and I am the baby!". .....Later in the day, I got her ready for a casual outdoor wedding....She wanted to wear her flip flops....I said NO because we were going to a wedding and then a birthday party (holding my breath waiting for her to throw a fit)....instead she said, " Ok then I will just pretend they are my flip flops!". .....When we were in the car, she asked me something and I didn't hear her, she got my attention by calling out for " Grandma Shelly" again....I asked why she wasn't calling me Grandma Dason....she said, "Hmmmmm, that's your name!". LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!