ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

ALMOST 24 MONTHS!

This little cutie said a couple cute things that I don't want to forget:

1.  The other night, I got off the bed we were sitting on and she asked me where I was going...I told her the bathroom......she said, "To take your Tylenol?"  .......funny thing.....she was right!  HaHa!

2.  I picked Nevaeh up off of the bed and said uggghhh with a sigh.....she said, "What's wrong, Grandma's old?"  Haha!

3.  Mommy and Nevaeh went outside the other night.  Nevaeh looked up at the moon and said, "Look Mommy, there's the moon!  The moon sees me!"  She is soooooo smart!

4.  Speaking of smart, for a little one speaking in sentences, counting to 29, sings her ABC and sings many songs from memory......I find it odd that she doesn't know her colors yet.  Her Daddy is color blind and I am beginning to wonder if she is also.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!