ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

17 MONTHS OLD!

Dear Neaveh,

Today is a special day for two reasons....you are 17 months old and your Aunt Caitlin is 22 years old!  In about 2 weeks, you will be a flower girl in her wedding!  I can't wait to share the pictures.

This past month, I've seen your communication skills grow by leaps and bounds.  You can actually talk to me in a conversation and make sense.....then you will babble on and on....then talk again.  Lately you have been telling me you have to potty and will sit on the potty, but haven't quite met success in this area yet.

You are still very small.....wearing 12-18 months clothes, size 5 shoe, size 4 diaper.....and I bet you still weigh about 20 lbs.  You have a small appetite, but will try different foods.  Lately I've noticed that you can hold a piece of food and take your own bites vs. us breaking it apart for you.  You are even getting better at eating with a spoon on your own.  You are even getting pretty good at drinking from a regular cup (without a lid) as long as we hold it for you.  Your hair is getting longer, thicker and curls in the back.  I wonder how it will be styled for the wedding....or should I say, I wonder if you will let me style it for the wedding! 

You have been a true blessing to us!
We love you,
Grandma Dason

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!