ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

16 1/2 MONTHS- SUCH A BIG GIRL!


Nevaeh is such an independent little girl!  and.....talking up a storm!  Here are some of her latest conversations with us....

1. (Calling for daddy...) Michael, Mikey....um hey....Daddy!

2.  (She fell on Mommy's belly & Mommy pretended to cry....)  You cry?  Oh no cry and wiped her eyes!

3. Counts....with Mommy....Mommy starts and Nevaeh fills in with all the even numbers....1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.

4.  (Talking to me on the phone....) Nevaeh said "hello, what you doin?", I said, "Did she just say that?"  Nevaeh answered me with" Yes I did!'....she put the phone down, picked it back up and said "I'm back!"  I said, "You're so smart",  Nevaeh replied, "You're right!",  I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "I don no", then she yells for her dog "PACO, PACO, come here".---quite the little conversationalist!

5. Daddy told me she was in her carseat singing, "Rain, Rain Go Away....over and over"  Daddy said, "It's not raining", she replied...."I know!"

6. Today, she heard the thunder outside and started singing "Rain, Rain, Go Away" with a smile and then said "Go outside to touch rain?"  We did, and she giggled as the raindrops hit her arm!

7.  Today, she said (holding her dolly), "shhhh, baby sleeping" with her finger to her mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!