ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

May 1, 2011- ANOTHER DAY IN HISTORY WITH A CAPITAL H!

Today marks another day in history.... Osama Bin Laden, the number 1 global terrorist, who masterminded the 9/11 attacks on America and other countries is DEAD!  It took nearly 10 years to capture or kill this man.  So why did I put this on your blog, Nevaeh?.....Because I want you to know that before September 11, 2001, I lived in a perfect world and looked at life through rose colored glasses....I never knew fear.....but on that day my life changed as all Americans feared for their lives....  We watched the World Trade Center (twin towers) crumble to the ground, an attempted attack on the Pentagon, airplanes taken over by terrorists, while many innocent people died.... A very scary time then and even now as many soldiers went to WAR (including your daddy, who was stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan) and some died in the quest to find and or kill this man and his regime.

My wish for you is that you can grow up in a peaceful world and maybe be able to view your life through rose colored glasses, as I did for almost 38 years before the 9/11 attacks!

By the way, I wrote this post as I watched President Obama deliver the message over TV.  So take a look at the time stamp of this post .....a time in history!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!