ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

5 1/2 MONTHS- THE BABY VIDEO IS WORKING

Mommy and Daddy religiously show Nevaeh the Your Baby Can Read video twice per day.  Earlier I posted that she "sings" along with the songs.  The last time I was visiting with them (4 months old) I thought I saw her wave at the TV......but then I thought I was crazy.....after all she was only 4 months old.  The video shows kids waving and the word wave(ing) appears on the screen.  Today I was SKYPING after school and a few teachers walked in my office to see Nevaeh.....they said hi and Nevaeh's arm moved up and down.......they all thought that was sooooo cute.......so did I but once again thought it was a fluke........well.....Auntie Caite SKYPED Mommy and Nevaeh tonight.  Each time Auntie Caite said hi and waved, Nevaeh waved back with her arm motion (up and down)......We really think she is making these connections now!  HOW EXCITING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!