ULTRASOUNDS

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

SLIDE SHOWS OF ULTRASOUNDS AND BELLY GROWTH!

You can view the slide shows of the ultrasounds and belly growth at the bottom of this blog.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

12w1d...WOW!

Courtney is now 12w1d....so hard to believe. We smile every day when she hears the heartbeat with the doppler. She records the heartbeat through video on her phone and then sends it to my phone....almost on a daily basis. (Courtney lives 7 hours away from me!) That baby heartbeat monitor was money well spent! Technology is grand! Soon we will have to figure out SKYPE so we can see each other when we talk over the computer versus simple e-mail and texting!

She has her next OB visit on Wednesday at 1:30 (central time). She will be 12w5d.....soooo close to the 2nd trimester. Hopefully we will get to see little baby Barnett again.

I have to admit, I am having a VERY hard time staying out of the baby section in stores. Courtney is eying pinks/browns if she has a girl, or greens/browns if she has a boy. Yesterday, I found myself in a fabric store mentally picking out fabrics for the baby's room! God help me! This pregnancy wait is killing me! Only 195 days to go! Courtney just laughs at me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Ultrasound Video- Watch Baby Nevaeh Grow!

Watch Courtney's Belly Grow!